Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sick... PEOPLE

In college,
Melvin ambil gambar aku~






The song,
"Still"
by Hillsong United

was being played into my headphones entering my ears

while im being drenched in His presence automatically,

[ thinking back, it was all like...
" i knew somethin would happen"

sorta scene, you know. ]





It was around 6.30pm,
finally got onto the second train back to Serdang...

Cramped as usual around this time.
[ chest touch chest, ass brush ass]
HAHA

So i was, as usual, blessed with a seat.
After a few r
ock tunes, this praise song went on.




At this moment,
I was observing this man standing in front of me.
Viet/Siamese/Indon/No Idea,
with a distasteful long ear stick jerkin out on his earlobe,

huggin his black all-torn-up empty back pack under his belly ,
moving his ass slightly back and forth
.

I mean, I hate to be discriminating and all thats why i'm not.
And being 'considerate' that i am,
Spread out about a few centimeters between my thighs,
thinkin about allowin space for his leg movement.
This dude,
Just blew me off
when i saw the...

the... ugh... eeh... arGK~
Tip of his DICK~!!

Through his torn bag~!!
LIke this..

[ gosh why didnt i took a picture of it ]

The bloody red spot
is where his 'cornhead' submerged~

I know...
[ Scream and run for your life!! ]

But,
Amazingly,
Like i said...
" i knew somethin would happen"

And the song was divinely chosen
to prepare myself for this
'omg' kinda situation.
Instead of screamin or yellin rape...
[ although i've given several seconds for the thoughts of shoving my knee upwards and let him feel the embarassment...]
But... BUT GO
D.......
I only gasp within my breath and 'laughed' so hard in my heart.
I kinda looked him in the face to indicate to him that,
"I've been really fascinated by his kind display of pure hormonal-rising reaction"
And he quickly hugged on his bag tighter to cover up,

IT WAS AN
AWKWARD 5 MINUTES...
Imagine I was sitting ' in awe'
while his crackin his head
and
went down the train on the next station.

Honestly, I was really intrigued...
Barely horrified, but later on,

a deep sheer sorrow leaked into my heart ,
to wonder no more,
but know that there are sickness in this world
and its pretty messed up
w
hen people just tend to walk past each other without noticing it.





God, break me for this.
Cut me through over and over again if You have to.
I dont wanna only feel for them.
But, be used as Your precious instrument,
a syringe,
filled by Your healing,
Your light,

Your love,
And let Your hands move me to inject for You.


No comments: