Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ms Maria For The Day... CLEAN-AH-CLEAN

" Thou shall clean your room..."
AMEN.

Presenting the dawn of the
New Age Teenage Room
,





As y'all can see why i needed to clean it.
Since i ever did,
maybe 2, No... 3 months ago perhaps.






My 'study-table'





































Yea so, i started off by scrubbing my mirror first.
[ Pretty confused why i started, out of the jumble of mess,
with the freakin mirror first right?]
[ It all begins when i was ambling through the dumpings on my room floor, something fascinating caught my attention, the next minute
i found myself admiring myself for as long as i needed to XD ]

HAHAHA

[ So, yea...]



Perfecto~
[ When thy mirror is flawless, so is thy reflection ]
HAHAHA










[ Genesis 3 :17 ]...Toil, because you disobeyed.

































and, in the end.
The only thing cleaned was the.. mirror!
HAHAHA

No comments: