Monday, June 2, 2008

Eve Gone Blue...

A PURPOSE-FILLED DAY~!
TAKE OFF~!
HUHU~!

















































Sifu...
Daryl Lim
Preparing magical 'ingredients' for my hair's magical makeover
HEHE






At this point,
Honestly...
I was seriously grew impatient of my hair's previous stubborn hair colour thats still on even though bleached 3 times.

tHANK gOd...
Daryl never gave up on me nor my hair~
He gave another couple of try to bleach till the pink was removed!
AMEN...





After washing off the bleach,
I was loving the look of it already~
HAHAHA
I even thought of keepin it this way,
COZ ITS SO AWESOME!

But the BLue,
I've been *praying* so long for a perfect dye of that colour..
And God has blessed me with a super cool friend,
Who's willing to do it for me,
No matter the cost,
He just did it =)
HOOT HOOT!

All the LOVE for him!
Thank YOU...





Yea i have the videos of me during the hair-dye session...
But its just huge and wud be cumbersome for anyone who wants to view it

HEHE
But we all have the picture of how i look like in the end anyway...
So, who cares?

MWAH~!!
SELF LOVING...
Im really grateful.
Although it aint a big deal with this hairdo.
But it has been quite a journey for me.
And...
Im sure Jesus loves to see me happy with it XD
THANK YOuu...

No comments: