Saturday, March 22, 2008

A lil of Flyleaf

I swear i was drooling halfway on my bed...
a while ago.
or maybe i juz hoped i could.
but failed. HAHA

12.30am
On my mom's laptop...
I just had to check it out u know.
Like how shit had to come out when u had too much to swallow and digest.
Um, somethin close to that.
Heh.
I meant Flyleaf.
A band i "claimed" to love so much yet not knowing what she's doin behind her music.
Like not readin + prayin to God aka getting to know Him
yet we still go to church pressing our vocals out
and we call it "worship"
rite..
putting on a christian suit/costume,
shakin off discomforts of all the mistakes we made the past week
by just chilling with a piece of chip and a cup of wine.
It could go on and on...
HAHA
Ah, im just paranoid.
Simply, im just urging us..
For God's sake,
be real.

Alrite.
back to Flyleaf.
Im gonna show u guys a video before listening what she,
Lacey Mosley,
as vocalist
has to say about her life with her music.
Coz basically, without watchin this video first,
it wouldn't have stirred me up to hear more of what she had to say.

She's telling of a testimony shared by a woman she met in one of her tour.




One of her interviewing-session.
God bless her.



Yeap.
Thats about it.
I finally satisfied my urge.
HUHU
I feel super.....
yea~
Super sleepy
XD
[I misssssss YOuu very much]

No comments: